January 25, 2012 7:00 PM.
Venue: Absolute Hotel, Limerick
The January meet-up will have two guest speakers from VoiceSage, a company delivering interactive voice and interactive text messaging services to businesses.
Interactive Messaging – Removing Friction From Business Process While Delivering Better User Experience for All.
Part 1: Voice Interaction and Customer Experience (PS)
– Understanding how the end customer will respond to a proactive message
– How we’ve modified Voice, Tone, Content based on user experience and response rates
– The Changing Face of IVR: how companies are going to have to think about “Conversation Cycles”.
Part 2: Designing For Use: Jobs to Be Done (TN)
– Understanding the job our service does for the end users; how we did this.
– What we found:
* redefinition of Jobs to be Done
* new roles and personae
* new outcomes and reports per role
Paul Sweeney is a native of Limerick City and completed a BBS, and a research based MBS at the University of Limerick. Paul worked in New Ventures at eircom, and has worked as a consultant to more than 40 start-ups in the area of business planning, product development, and strategy. He is a founding team member at VoiceSage where he is currently Director of Innovation.
Takhmina Namozova was born in Dushanbe, Tajikistan-a former Soviet Republic. She came to Germany in the early 2000’s to study Computer Science at RWTH Aachen, where for the last few years she worked on several projects that involved designing and developing front-end solutions for different applications. Having received her MSc at the RWTH in 2010, Takhmina moved to Ireland where she joined the InterTradeIreland Fusion programme as a UI developer at VoiceSage Ltd.
Update: 25 attended.
Photos of this Meetup: